We live in a world that is constantly telling us to do more, be more, and give more. It's no wonder that we are all so exhausted! In order to re-charge our batteries and keep ourselves sane, it's important to practice self-care. And what better way to do that than by practicing spiritual self-care?
Spiritual self-care is all about reconnecting with your higher power, whatever that may be. It's about taking the time to quiet your mind and connect with your inner thoughts and feelings. It's about giving yourself permission to slow down and just be. Here are 7 ways you can practice spiritual self-care:
1. Get in touch with nature.
Spend time outside in the sun, take a walk in the park, or simply sit in your backyard and soak up the beauty of the natural world around you.
2. Pray or meditate.
This is a great way toquiet your mind and connect with your higher power.
3. Connect with like-minded people.
Join a spiritual group or community, or even just spend time talking to friends or family members who share your beliefs.
4. Read uplifting material.
Whether it's religious texts, inspirational quotes, or simply a feel-good book, reading material that fills you with positive energy is a great way to practice spiritual self-care.
5. Get creative.
Expressing yourself through art, music, writing, or any other creative outlet is a great way to center yourself and connect with your inner thoughts and feelings.
6. Give back.
Volunteering your time or donating money to a cause that is important to you is a great way to practice spiritual self-care while also making a difference in the world around you.
7. Live in the present moment.
One of the best ways to practice spiritual self-care is to simply be present in the moment you're in - appreciate the good things in your life, accept the things you cannot change, and be grateful for everything you have been given.
The next time you're feeling stressed out or overwhelmed, remember to take some time for spiritual self-care! By reconnecting with your higher power and taking care of yourself emotionally and mentally, you'll be able to recharge your batteries and face the world with a refreshed perspective.
P.S. Whenever you are ready - here are 4 ways I can help you to accept + respect your body with my proven method that is disrupting diet culture...even if you think weightloss is the only answer to your happiness....
1. Receive daily affirmations to your phone! www.martinahealthandwellness.com/page/daily-affirmations
2. Join our community Self-Love at any size: Accept + Respect your body! and connect with women who will empower, inspire and motivate you to love your imperfectly perfect self & learn to accept and respect your body!
3. Find your Magic Course Library! Discover movement you love, Find self-Love through journaling, make peace with food, or harness the power of crystals! Receive your special discount to all my courses by using the coupon code: MAGICVIP at check-out! The Self-Love Revolution has also launched! Become a Self-Love Maven by signing up for this transformational program today! Join the Revolution!
4. Get my favorite gut health supplements & the amazing Happy Juice! I have a $10 off coupon just for you!